We are always adding to our list of helpful information for parents. If you have any information or links you think other parents would find useful, please send them to email@example.com.
Health & Fitness
- Ever wonder why your child is more focused on homework after a good run around the park? According to new research, that game of tag actually helps them achieve at school!
- Canadians are facing one of the most widespread health epidemics we’ve ever known. Among children, the incidence has doubled in a generation—and shows no signs of slowing down. It’s time for a strategy
- EatRight Ontario wants to help you improve your health and quality of life through healthy eating. This service provides easy-to-use nutrition information to help you make healthier food choices.
Supporting Student Learning
- There are so many things that parents can do at home to support their child’s learning. Take a look at these helpful hints from the Ministry of Education abc 1,2,3 and the booklet, Your Child’s Education – Be a Part of It!
- Esso Family Math helps parents and children share their thinking and understanding of mathematics in a safe and relaxed atmosphere. When a family has fun working on math together, and respects each other’s thought processes, everyone benefits.